GRADUATES & STUDENTS
On-the-Job Training (OJT) Program
We are accepting On The Job Trainees (OJT’s) who are willing to be engaged in productive work that will further enhance knowledge, skills and capabilities in their respective field of study. This is along the line of our search for additional workforce who can be our potential employees as we meet increasing demands in our production.
START BUILDING YOUR CAREER WITH US
Courses accepted for summer apprenticeship:
- BS Mining Engineering
- BS Metallurgical Engineering
- BS Material Science
- BS Geology
- BS Geodetic Engineering
- School Endorsement
- Personal Data (Resume/ Bio-Data)
- NBI or Police Clearance
- Parents Consent
- 2 pcs. 1x1 &1 pc 2x2 Colored Photos
- Affidavit of Undertaking with Waiver (CCC Document)
- Long Brown Envelope
* The initial requirement for OJT’s is the endorsement from the school and the resume of the student applicant. CCC will only honour student applications and endorsements from schools and universities that have an existing agreement with the company.
* Once the OJT application is approved, the Training Staff will contact the student and give him a checklist of the additional requirements.
*Carmen Copper Corporation also accommodates undergraduate students with OJT subject as requirement in finishing their school curriculum.
Allan Curambao, Jr."No words can express my gratitude to Carmen Copper. The scholarship program has helped me and my family a lot. If not for this grant, I may not be able to pursue my studies."